- The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours published on website or any other promotional material, without assigning any reason.
- TERRAVELLER.COM and/or Operator reserves all rights to change/modify any event/program.
- In situation where cancellation of any event is due to reasons beyond our control like political unrest, natural calamities, transport failures etc. no refund shall be payable.
- In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if the activity or tour is cancelled, in such circumstances no refund will be provided unless notified otherwise.
- TERRAVELLER.COM reserves all rights to cancel any tour or activity under specific circumstances and refund will be initiated as per order of policy for that particular trip or activity.
In case of Cancellation or change initiated by terraveller.com OR operator
We will endeavor to advise you of any changes known at the time of booking. We plan the arrangements many months in advance and may occasionally have to make minor changes.. Transport timings and carriers shown or communicated on our website are for guidance only and are subject to change.
However in the field of adventure activities, there are many variables beyond our control like weather conditions, landslides, road situations and any other force majeure conditions. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, industrial disputes, actual or threatened terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, health risks and pandemics, acts of God, unavoidable and unforeseeable technical problems with transport for reasons beyond our control or that of our suppliers, closed or congested airports or ports, hurricanes and other actual or potential adverse weather conditions, and any other similar events. In such situations we might be forced to change the itinerary or even cancel an event. In case of a change /cancellation, you will have the choice of either:
- accepting a replacement event from us of equivalent or similar standard and price (at the date of the change), if we are able to offer you one; or
- Cancelling your event, in which case you shall receive a refund subject to convenience charges/taxes deduction or voucher* which can be utilised in future provided this decision is made at least 20 days prior to the trip dates
*The refund would always be in the form of a voucher (validity 6 months) if the change or cancellation arises from circumstances amounting to “force majeure” or from any other reason beyond our control. However, for cancellations made otherwise, the participant would have a choice between voucher of 12 month validity and transferability.
In case of changes/cancellation of the event after departure
- When the change or cancellation arise from circumstances amounting to “force majeure” or for any other reason beyond our control Neither the company nor operator not be liable to refund the amount already deposited.
- When the change or cancellation arising otherwise: We will, wherever possible, make suitable alternative arrangements.
In case of drop out by the participant in between the event
We shall not be liable to make any refund in such situation. The participant would also have to pay additionally for unplanned expenses on planning and executing the retreat of the participant on actual basis.
In case of Emergency
While we do have first aid and experts available on all our events but still there might be situations under which an emergency evacuation might be needed. We are committed to make a safe evacuation for you in case of an emergency. We would make necessary and adequate arrangements for your evacuation till the nearest road head that is well connected by road, and would also help you in boarding a vehicle to the nearest Hospital or any other facility so required. Any additional expenses incurred, that of porters, vehicle, ambulance, hospitalization, or any other expense incurred for evacuation, would be covered by the participant.