It is high time you take a break from your boring, dull life and getaway only to enjoy the majesty that the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are. Heaven of a different colour and adventure of a different level, Andaman and Nicobar Islands presents to you what soul- freeing actually means. From Port Blair to the Havelock Island to the jetty for the arrival at the Radhanagar beach to experience your eyes being blessed by one of the most beautiful sunsets in India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands have to offer not just serenity, not just bliss but the adrenaline rush all pumped as well. Travel in jetties and feel the rushing water and the cold breeze touch your cheeks only to bless your eyes with the sights of the one natural bridge which is made of coral reefs. From watching the fish life from above at the Elephanta beach to experiencing the fish life underneath, from within, at the Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands truly are the perfect destinations for not just nature-lovers but for adventure-enthusiasts as well. A treat for all kinds, the islands also have one of the largest bird sanctuaries at the Chidiyatapu beach where you can adore the naturally made embellishments of the sky. Give the trip a twist with double trouble by spending an exciting day where you will get to experience not just the beauty of the Northbay Island but the history of the Ross Island as well, all in a single day. Only because the fun should not get over so soon, get overwhelmed by boating your way through the world famous mangrove forests of the Baratang island only to reach at the belle of the Limestone Caves. And when it is finally time to come back home, do not think that you will be leaving so soon because there is still the thrill left unfelt of travelling in a convoy, passing through the tribal areas under strict security and reaching back at from where you started.
Day 1 ARRIVE PORTBLAIR
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
Later will start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Day 2 PORT BLAIR- HAVELOCK ISLAND
Check out from the hotel with packaged breakfast and board ferry to Havelock. Later we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
Note:- Carry extra cloths in case if you want to get down in water @ Radhanagar Beach.
Day 3 HAVELOCK – ELEPHANT BEACH BY BOAT
After Breakfast, proceed to Elephant Beach by boat .The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. You get complementary Snorkelling. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colourful. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.
Day 4 HAVELOCK – KALAPATHAR TRIP TO NEIL ISLAND
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Kala Pathar beach by road. Later catch the ferry for Neil Island. Upon reaching the Island our representative will take you to respective resort. Rest and relax in your resort explore this calm and serene Island.
Day 5 NEIL ISLAND DAY TOUR
Today, after a leisurely breakfast, we will head to Laxmanpur beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty Then we will visit Bharatpur Beach which is famous for water activities. One can do glass bottom ride to see the beautiful marine life through the glass bottom boat. Later visit Natural Coral Bridge.
DAY 6 NEIL ISLAND TO PORT BLAIR
After Breakfast we will head to Neil jetty to take our cruise back to Port Blair. You can check in to your hotel in Port Blair and relax for the rest of the evening.
Day 6 BARATANG TRIP
Early morning ( 4 AM Hrs ) departure to Baratang Island with Convoy ( 110 Kms ) road drive, crossing the grand ATR , covered with dense forests on both the side. In between the road journey you will cross the Habitations of one of the worlds primitive tribes “The Jarawas” (please don’t take photograph or give anything to the tribal people ) . Crossing two islands passages via ferry boats, comes a very exciting part of the journey. You can visit Lime Stone Cave by Speed Boat (Charges on direct payment) from Baratang 10 min journey or 20 minutes by walk at katccha road , After visit Back to Port Blair ( At 1530 Hrs ) , Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 7 DEPARTURE FROM PORT BLAIR
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight back home with amazing memories of this amusing Indian Island.
- Port Blair : Heritage MNR (Club Room with Bath Tub) //Advasaha Beach Spa Resort (STD Cottage) // Comfort Inn (Bathtub Room) // Mansha Regency(Deluxe Room)//Hotel Kalki(Deluxe Room) Or Similar
- Havelock : Haywizz(Private Pool) // Havelock Island Beach Resort (Deluxe Cottage) // Symphony Palm (Havelock Cottage) //TSG Blue (Aqua Pool Room)//Ocean Tree Beach Resort (Villa with Bath Tub) Or Similar
- Neil : Silver Sand Beach Resort (Neil Panorama) //Summer Sand (Casa Earth)// Aquays (Bathtub Room) //Or Similar
All stays with base category of rooms unless mentioned otherwise specifically.
Transfers & sights in
- Innova or similar SUV type of vehicle for upto 5 people (Premium SUV upon request*)
- Tempo traveller for 6 or more people OR multiple SUVs upon request*
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair—Havelock and Neil on Double or triple sharing basis.
- Meal Plan: CPAI (Room + Breakfast)
- Assistance at all arrival and departure point.
- Welcome cake on Arrival
- Complimentary Candid Photography
- Complementary Snorkelling at Elephant Beach
- Sightseeing in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Port Blair—Havelock–Neil including Airport Pick up and Drop.
- All side Private Cruise charges Included – Port Blair – Neil – Havelock –Port blair.
- (NAUTIKA//MAK//Sea Link//Green Ocean//Aashi).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Travel assistance by the Regional Experts in all the islands.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Taxes as applicable