||Rann of Kutch, Gujarat
||Nov to Feb
||Cold, Very Cold, Windy, Dry, Sunny, Pleasant
||Beginners, Experienced, Family, Couple(s)
Rann of Kutch sightseeing
Arrival at Bhuj Railway station and transfer to your pre booked camp / resort near Rann of Kutch. Check in and fresh up at camp and Lunch at dining area. After some rest transfer to Kalo Dungar which is highest point of Kutch and then transfer to Great White Rann of Kutch Enjoy your evening at Rann of Kutch.After sunset transfer back to Resort, dinner and night stay at resort followed by camp fire and cultural activities at Resort (subject to availability of minimum booking at camp).
BHUJ LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast and Check out from camp / Resort and transfer to Bhuj for Bhuj local sightseeing.Visit place like Swaminarayan Temple, Aaina Mahal, Pragh Mahal and Kutch Museum. Take your lunch at Bhuj and enjoy shopping at local Market. Later on evening visit at Bhujodi Handicraft Village, Hira Laxmicraft Park and Vande Mataram Memorial. Later on the evening drop at Bhuj Station, your tour ends with sweet memories from Kutch.
Breakfast and check out from camp and transfer to Dholavira. Visit Dholavira Indus Valley Archaeological site and museum. Lunch at Dholavira. After lunch transfer to Fossils Park and Sunset point where you can enjoy view of Great White Rann Of Kutch. Later on evening Transfer back to Bhuj and Drop at Bhuj Station.
Breakfast and check out from camp / Resort transfer to Mandvi for Mandvi local sightseeing. Visit 72 Jinalay Jain Temple, Kranti Tirth and take your lunch at Mandvi. After lunch transfer to Vijay Vilas Palace and enjoy your evening at Mandvi Beach. After sunset return back to Bhuj, Drop at Bhuj Station.
- Sunglasses, Hat or Cap for shade from the sun
- Light cotton clothing, sarongs, sun dresses, light shorts or pants, light shirts
- Slides, slippers & comfortable open shoes
- Sunscreen with high SPF, Insect repellent, Sunburn relief products
- Vital medications
- Normal home toiletries such as toothbrush and paste, razor and cream, deodorant etc.
- Toiletries/roll of toilet paper/travel wipes
- Basic first aid kit (band-aids, aspirin, disinfectant / antiseptic, tweezers
- Water bottle
- Credit Card (Visa / Master Card), Indian Currency
- ID proofs : Passport (OCI / PIO / Foreign Nationals) AND for Indians - Aadhar card, Passport, Drivers License
This one is VERY important. Here's the list
- Alcohol, smoke, Pan-gutka, Tobaco
- Wireless, Valuables and Jewelry (unless you can take care of yourself and you are responsible for it if you bring)
- Paper plates, Plastic disposable water bottles and other cutlery items
- Negative attitude and fear
- Pick up and drop from and to Bhuj Station.
- All possible sightseeing.
- All toll parking and driver allowances.
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner at the accommodations
- White Rann Permits.
- Air, bus and train fare to reach at Bhuj.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary ie Lunch every day and Breakfast on arrival day
- All entry tickets and permits charge.
- Guide, Mobile and Camera charge.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Itinerary.
While all the above-mentioned locations are covered during the trip, weather conditions and prevailing circumstances may always influence the order of the above-mentioned route. With over a decade of us operating in this remote region, and with our trips remaining as organic and responsive to the vagaries of nature as possible, our itineraries remain flexible and adaptive.
The Festival dates, Weekends and Full moon dates are blackout dates. Make sure you check availability with our Destination Experts over the call before making any reservations.