||Sep to May
||Windy, Humid, Coastal, Equatorial, Sunny, Pleasant
||Beginners, Experienced, Family, Couple(s)
||Deluxe, Premium, Experiential Stay
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Later will start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
PORT BLAIR- HAVELOCK – RADHANAGAR TRIP
Check out from the hotel with packed breakfast and board ferry to Havelock. Later we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
Note:- Carry extra cloths in case if you want to get down in water @ Radhanagar Beach.
HAVELOCK - ELEPHANT BEACH BY BOAT
After Breakfast, proceed to Elephant Beach by boat .The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. You get complementary Snorkelling. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colourful. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.
HAVELOCK – PORT BLAIR
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Kala Pathar beach by road. Later catch the ferry for Port Blair. Over night in Port Blair.
CLOTHING & ATTIRE:
- Sunglasses, Hat or Cap for shade from the sun
- Light cotton clothing, sarongs, sun dresses, light shorts or pants, light shirts
- Bathing suits. Board shorts, bikinis etc
- Slides, slippers & comfortable open shoes
- Smart casual for evening meals
- Sleeping attire
- Raincoat / poncho
- Sunscreen with high SPF
- Insect repellent
- Sunburn relief products
- Sunburn relief products
- Vital medications
- Normal home toiletries such as toothbrush and paste, razor and cream, deodorant etc.
- Toiletries/roll of toilet paper/travel wipes
- Bathing / swimming attire
- Hand sanitizer
- Clothes-washing soap
- Digital camera or video camera
- Mobile / camera Charger
- Extra film, batteries, and memory cards. Bring more than you think you'll need.
- Money belt
- Basic first aid kit (band-aids, aspirin, disinfectant / antiseptic, tweezers
- Ear plugs if you are a light sleeper
- Extra bag for tourist items you pick up along the way.
- Spare contact lenses and glasses
- Travel guide, field guides, reading material
- Notebook, pens.
- Travel clock with alarm
- Water bottle
- Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)
- INR (Indian Currency)
- Passport (OCI / PIO / Foreign Nationals)
- ID proofs for Indians (Either Passport, Drivers License, PAN card, Voter's ID)
- Flight tickets
- Hotel booking vouchers
- Travel itineraries
- Spare passport photos
- If you have special medications â€" a doctors certificate
- Instructions on medications if you have special requirements for attending doctor.
This one is VERY important. Here's the list
- Alcohol, smoke, Pan-gutka, Tobaco
- Wireless, Valuables and Jewelry (unless you can take care of yourself and you are responsible for it if you bring)
- Paper plates, Plastic disposable water bottles and other cutlery items
- Negative attitude and fear
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair—Havelock and Neil on Double or triple sharing basis.
- Meal Plan: CPAI (Room + Breakfast)
- Assistance at all arrival and departure point.
- Welcome cake on Arrival
- Complimentary Candid Photography
- Complementary Snorkelling at Elephant Beach
- Sightseeing in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Port Blair—Havelock--Neil including Airport Pick up and Drop.
- All side Private Cruise charges Included - Port Blair – Neil – Havelock –Port blair.
- (NAUTIKA//MAK//Sea Link//Green Ocean//Aashi).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Travel assistance by the Regional Experts in all the islands.
- All taxes Included
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
While all the above-mentioned locations are covered during the trip, weather conditions and prevailing circumstances may always influence the order of the above-mentioned route. With over a decade of us operating in this remote region, and with our trips remaining as organic and responsive to the vagaries of nature as possible, our itineraries remain flexible and adaptive.
WATERSPORTS ACTIVITIES (APPLICABLE ONLY IF PRE-BOOKED)
|Water Activities Per Person Cost:-
|Shore Scuba Diving
|Boat Scuba Diving
|Glass Bottom Boating
|Banana Boat Rides
|Under Water Engagement
|Candle Light Dinner Cost Per Couple:-
|Flower Decoration Cost Per Couple:-
Benefits of Pre Booking of Scuba Diving:-
- Booked morning Slot so that under water visibility perfect.
- Sealed Package mouth pieces for better hygiene.
- Fully Sanitized face mask to ensure COVID 19 guidelines are followed.
- Regular Check-up of Oxygen Cylinder filters so that under water risk can be minimized.
- Sufficient training time given before we take you under water.
- Min 25 Min underwater with Photo’s and Video’s
- Best Quality Scuba diving in Entire Island.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AND TOURS:-
- Luxury Dinner Cruise in Port Blair- 5 Course Dinner with live action packed entertainment (3500 Per Person)
- Photography Pack- Get your memories captured by our professional photo artists
- Scuba Certification Courses
- Game Fishing.
- Day/ Night Kayaking: adventure in the Mangroves of Havelock